Brookhaven man arrested for public drunk, possession of marijuana
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Kelsey Weeks, 04/06/1991, 1999 New Sight Drive — arrested on city warrant, no driver’s license, no auto insurance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 242 East Chippewa St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Megan Corkern, 12/19/1985, 103 Bypass Road — arrested on city warrant, justice court warrant for probation violation by BPD.
• Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, 309 Main St. — arrested for public drunkenness, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana by BPD.
• Lakendricks Williams, 09/04/1980, 374 SE Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — hold for Hazlehurst by BPD.
• Constance Renae Miller, 07/17/1982, 1224 Union St. — arrested for no driver’s license/no motorcycle endorsement, reckless driving by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.