4 arrested for disturbing peace
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Kentory Benson Sr., 08/03/1979, 115 East Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Betty S Haney, 12/05/1959, 042 Ben Brook Road, Natchez — arrested for bad check by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Rashad Davis, 12/23/1976, 1339 Carmel-New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Charles Lee, 08/13/1984, 1021 Crooked Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Constance Miller, 07/17/1982, Union Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, public drunkenness and profanity in a public place, DUI, no driver license, no auto insurance by BPD.
• Lanecual Markum, 07/25/1979, 909 Old Brook Road — arrested for violating protection order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows: • Disturbance on Amite Road • Ambulance assist... read more