8 arrested on disturbance charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Robert Rutherford, 05/07/1963, 2231 East Lincoln Road — arrested on court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Toby Sneathern, 08/23/1989, 1879 Hwy. 583 — arrested for bad check by LCSO.
• Curtis Taylor, 03/03/1969, 3161 New Sight Drive — arrested for DUI, no driver license, improperly operating equipment by LCSO.
• Darian Jones, 08/01/1991, 201 Pennington St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Humphrey, 03/29/1973, 1040 Hwy. 550 NW — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• Tony Humphrey, 02/17/1980, 972 South First St. — arrested for improperly operating equipment, resisting or obstructing arrest, driving on wrong side of road, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, no driver license, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, contempt of court, assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Christopher Fulps, 12/24/1980, 1816 Sycamore Trail NE — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Mina Satterfield, 06/12/1978, 2659 Old Red Star Road — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Adam Satterfield, 06/24/1984, 2659 Old Red Star Road — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Heather Thompson, 01/17/1984, 104 Little Springs Road, Smithdale — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Tony Fortenberry, 08/18/1979, 067 Sutton Road, New Hebron — arrested for DUI, leaving scene of accident, possession of beer or light wine in dry county by BPD.
• Oriontell Bryant, 11/20/1993, 227 Ingram St. — arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct, speeding, no driver license, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, disregard to traffic device, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Matthew Moulder, 11/25/1991, 1720 Lake Lincoln Drive — arrested for disturbance of family, assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Russell Moulder, 01/05/1959, 1720 Lake Lincoln Drive — arrested for disturbance of family by LCSO.
• Markitus Kelly, 08/18/1993, 980 Union St. — arrested for speeding, expired driver license, DUI by MHP.
• Dustin Thompson, 12/15/1982, 1967 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for driving on wrong side of road, fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, reckless driving, no auto insurance by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County week of July 27 • BDI Brookhaven LLC, 108 Hwy. 51 N, $14,502.08 read more