Lincoln County man arrested for sexual battery
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
•Leobardo Morales, 08/29/1997, 1013 Wooden St., Wesson — arrested for DUI, no driver license, driving in more than one lane by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Timothy Dement, 04/03/1984, 3470 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Garrick Lynell Haynes, 823 Line Bar St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher D. Gayten, 01/17/1991, 1337 Union St. Extension — arrested on bench warrant by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• James Keeton, 07/05/1998, 806 Denton Trail — arrested for sexual battery by LCSO.
• Desiree Collins, 04/18/1989, 502 North Fourth St. — arrested for arson, burning or destruction to a place of worship by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.