5 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Aza Banks, 07/22/1981, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for warrant fee by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mandi Sharell Crawford, 08/16/1985, 336 Evelyn St. — hold for Florida by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Cassandra Barner, 12/07/1983, 82 Jerrytowne, Monticello — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Boyd McCaffery, 03/02/1999, 1025 Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for warrant fee by BPD.
• Cody Smith, 09/25/1992, 2716 Cole Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time for drug court violation by LCSO.
• Bobby W. Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 S Cleveland St. — serving time for drug court violation by LCSO.
• Becky Nicole Kemph, 08/15/1988, 1003 Mallalieu Drive — serving time for drug court violation by LCSO.
• Sheanell Winston, 03/10/1973, 410 Lincoln St. — arrested for no driver license, expired tag by BPD.
• Tamorris Carter, 11/30/1989, 2218 5th Avenue, Gulfport — arrested for no driver license, speeding 10-19 mph over limit by BPD.
• Gary DeLaughter, 04/14/1984, 51 Dade Lane — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• George Hudson, 08/31/1955, 1275 Brookway Blvd. — arrested on city warrant, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Williams Allen, 09/27/1971, 346 New Hope Trail NE — arrested for public drunk, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Morris Michael Robinson, 07/24/1952, 926 Old Brook Road — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
• Heather Theresa Thompson, 01/17/1984, 104 Little Springs Road, Smithdale — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, careless driving, no auto insurance by LCSO.
• Kennedy Holloway, 03/04/1969, 486 Hwy. 583 — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, speeding 10-19 mph above limit, DUI first by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jimmy Wallace, 09/12/1973, 415 West Minnesota St. — arrested for DUI first, obstructing a public highway, expired tag by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Harassment on Perkins Drive • Unlock on... read more