Prentiss man arrested for manufacture of controlled substance
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Tiffany Michelle Smith, 12/04/1978, 3107 Jackson-Liberty Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tremail Richardson, 03/09/2000, 576 Halbert Heights Road — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by Brookhaven Police Department.
• James Edward Evans, 05/16/1982, 346 Yellow Pine Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on surrendered bond by LCSO.
• Coretta Terrell, 11/30/1969, 2199 London Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for false pretense by LCSO.
• Robert Lyons, 03/12/1970, 2179 London Drive — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Darren D. Fortenberry, 03/20/1974, 174 Fate Ward Road, Prentiss — arrested for manufacture of controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.