Bogue Chitto man arrested for failure to support a minor child
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Ricardo Aguilar, 06/11/1985, 409 Hwy. 51 — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Fredrick Calcote, 05/20/1989, 426 Waldrop Street — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Ricky Lynn Potts, 06/13/1963, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Donald Hale, 01/14/1985, 61 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to support child under 18 by LCSO.
• Daniel Pennington, 09/06/1971, 5928 Hwy. 587, Monticello — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Cairo Hunt, 08/11/2002, 515 North Fourth St. — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.