Terry man arrested for grand larceny
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Jerry Wayne Fry Sr., 04/04/1964, 1004 SW Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cesar Moncivair, 06/26/1982, 368 San Patricio, San Benito, Texas — state work program, with LCSO.
• Joe Agee, 206 Monroe Drive, Collins — state work program, with LCSO.
• Bruce Durr, 05/24/1971, 1208 Ballord Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Clay Case, 04/23/1986, 1146 Mount Zion Road — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Morgan, 08/14/1984, 3512 Green Gable Road, Terry — arrested for grand larceny by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.