Brookhaven woman arrested for felony possession of controlled substance
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Shawn Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for trespassing, ordinance violation by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Edward Roberson, 12/19/1982, 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested fro possession of beer or light wine in a dry count by BPD.
• Kerry Sanders, 10/11/1974, 907 Old Brook Road — arrested on Circuit Court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Summers, 09/25/1970, 1026 Lakefront Drive, Summit — hold for Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
• Laura Danieel Davis, 01/06/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• Kevin Rutland, 06/21/1991, 199 Lambert Road — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Darel Webster Wallace III, 04/26/1999, 1859 SE Mallalieu Drive, Ruth — arrested for DUI first by LCSO.
• Sylvester Williams, 05/20/1975, 632 North Sixth St. — sentencing, LCSO.
• Tara Winston, 01/26/1993, 3712 Wooley Trail — arrested for speeding 10-19, no auto insurance, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, expired driver license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Brandon Jordan, 09/09/1980, 2501 SW Triple J St., Smithdale — arrested on city warrant, simple assault domestic violence by LCSO.
• Vicky Lynn Walker, 02/06/1968, 1017 SE Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Ricky Lamar Collins 12/15/1972, 440 NE Nalco Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Bryant Cooper, 10/29/1989, 25438 E Hwy. 190, Robert, Louisiana — arrested for reckless driving, no driver license, speeding 30-plus, felony receiving stolen property by BPD.
• Robert Robertson, 09/21/1962, 631 North First St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Brandy Michelle Hamilton, 06/10/1979, 989 Sunflower Lane — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Edward Roberson, 12/19/1982, 329 W Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.