4 arrested for possession of controlled substances
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Vicky Lynn Walker, 02/06/1978, 1017 SE Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving misdemeanor sentence, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shawn Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested on city warrant by LCSO.
• Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• James Joseph Portrey, 04/05/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Natasha Coleman, 08/30/1979, 1917 Busby St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, disorderly conduct by LCSO.
• Christopher Owens, 07/19/1990, 1087 Joe Tucker Road, McComb — arrested on probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Timothy Edward Leggett, 08/06/1983, 796 Zetus Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• James Louis Johnson, 01/15/1965, 2438 Chillis Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Mellisa Rutland, 02/08/1981, 1545 Oakwood St. — arrested for possession of schedule II controlled substance by BPD.
• Michael McKenzie, 07/15/1953, 3078 Jackson-Liberty Drive, Smithdale — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by LCSO.
• Yevarniva McKenzie, 07/14/1972, 3078 Jackson-Liberty Drive, Smithdale — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by LCSO.
• Garrick Haynes, 12/05/1973, 823 Lane Bar St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• James Christmas, 08/04/1981, 100 Fred Wallace Drive — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of schedule I controlled substance by BPD.
• Vernell Sanders Jr., 06/12/1963, 1079 East Hwy. 570, McComb — arrested for DUI first, reckless driving, no/expired tag, expired driver license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Richard Leavy, 01/25/1958, 900 Williams St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Federal tax liens Federal tax liens levied in Lawrence County during week ending Sept. 28: • Mickey C. Wallace, 120... read more