Brookhaven man arrested for assault, trespassing
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Vicky Lynn Walker, 02/06/1968, 1017 Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Antwan Johnson, 11/18/1991, East Minnesota Street — arrested on city warrant, disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jessie Ray Underwood, 10/05/1982, 203 North Rose St., Fulton — state work program, LCSO.
• Michael Johnson, 02/04/1995, 1832 Wisteria Drive, Jackson — state work program, LCSO.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 North Church St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, 01/06/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• Tegan Benjamin Peak, 06/15/1999, 1044 Shell Oil Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Chris Wallace, 06/27/1982, 1362 Union St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, disturbance of family, trespassing by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.