Brookhaven man arrested for false ID, fraud
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Vickly Lynn Walker, 02/06/1968, 1017 SE Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Murray, 02/06/1988, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance by BPD.
• Albert Cole, 10/13/1975, 114 Jones St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, false ID, fraudulently obtaining goods, resisting or obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Donald James LeBlanc, 04/02/1963, 150 Elm Lane, Grand Isle, Louisiana — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• David Swratman, 12/03/1968, 998 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.