3 arrested for public drunk Tuesday
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Dorothy Elaine Smith, 06/02/1987, 1341 Union St. Ext. — arrested for aggravated domestic assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Devonte Pope, 03/12/1992, no address listed — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, misdemeanor possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Victaviananunta Rayquelle Smith, 08/04/1999, 2130 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Augustus, 04/20/1998, 1407 Kathy St., Alexandria, Louisiana — arrested for structure burglary, possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm by LCSO.
• Javarius Isaiah Trunner, 01/04/1997, 996 Dillon Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for structure burglary, possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm by LCSO.
• Tracey Haynes, 01/21/1975, 420 Dale St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Meranda McGhee, 10/29/1981, 420 Dale St. — arrested for public drunk, possession of beer or light wine in dry county by BPD.
• Shaun Elliot Bozeman, 09/04/1978, 264 Bethel Road — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by LCSO.
• Kevin Lyons, 07/11/1971, 412 Liberty St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.