2 arrested for fraud
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Antoine M. Smith, 08/05/1990, 3138 James Drive — arrested for felony receiving of stolen property, improperly operating equipment, possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chase Wallis, 10/18/1992, 217 Karmer, Houma, Louisiana — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jimmy Green, 07/10/1968, 1352 Enterprise Road — arrested on indictment for sexual battery, enticement of a child to produce visual depiction by LCSO.
• Joshua Ricks, 12/12/1984, 1238 Hwy. 550 — arrested on indictment for welfare/Medicaid/food stamp/public assistance fraud by LCSO.
• Ronnie Byrd, 06/15/1956, 1879 Nola Road — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Frances Ricks, 09/15/1992, 1238 Hwy. 550 — arrested on indictment for welfare/Medicaid/food stamp/public assistance fraud by LCSO.
• Ieshia Beasley, 05/18/1993, homeless — arrested for simple assault, causing bodily injury by BPD.
• Roy Edmund Dickerson, 06/08/1994, 400 Stoney Brook Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• John Oliver Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested for grand larceny by LCSO.
• Catherine Rae McNeese, 07/10/1977, 14 SE Stoneybrook Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Josh Lee Holifield, 08/01/1997, 402 West Congress St.— arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Frank Nations, 02/09/1966, 450 Mozaun Lane — arrested on indictment for possession of paraphernalia, selling or possession of alcoholic beverage in dry county by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.