4 arrested for disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Larry Delaughter, 01/11/1981, 51 Dade St. — arrested for sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Darion Deshard Poole, 01/28/1991, 1340 Sammy Trail — arrested on city warrant, expired driver license by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Cortlyn Brice, 03/10/2000, 190 Callaway Circle, Byram — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Safari Barnes, 11/25/1979, 175 Oak St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• John Michael McKenize, 01/01/1992, 250 Price St., Magnolia — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by BPD.
• Torriyance Loving, 01/06/1996, 313 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, no seatbelt/child restraint device for BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.