6 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Tony Bryant, 11/22/1974, 206 Poplar St. — arrested on indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Richard McBride, 05/06/1966, 31 Broadridge Drive, Carriere arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Kristin Mcguffey, 11/06/1988, 3810 Bouie Mill Road —serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• Louis Bell, 09/28/1984, 3229 Peyton Lane — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Anthony A. McDaniel, 06/19/1971, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• David McCall, 03/20/1977, 516 North Magnolia St., McComb — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI first, no driver license, no auto insurance, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tracey McBride, 06/23/1974, 31 Bridge Road, Carriere — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Danniel C. Wallace, 148 Wakefield Lane — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, improperly operating equipment by LCSO.
• Joel S. Alexander, 11/11/1992, 1540 Hilltop Lane — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Kevin Sanders, 02/18/1972, 212 North Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested on city warrant by LCSO.
• Jammie C. Steele, 09/23/1972, 423 Junior Trail — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Morris Robinson, 07/24/1952, 2725 Bluebird St. — arrested for sell or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county by LCSO.
• Tarjaulante Groce, 10/24/1994, 1102 South Second St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Jeremy J. Buckhalter, 10/30/1985, 443 East Cherokee St. — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, violation of city beer ordinance, driving in more than one lane by MHP.
• Ricky Bryant, 01/17/1959, 115 Brookwood St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of Trust Deeds of Trust issued in Lincoln County during week ending Nov. 2: • Chris Smith, 1010 Bennie... read more