Brookhaven man arrested for cyberstalking, threats
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Ashdon Brister, 08/04/1992, 518 Topeka, Jayess — serving time for drug court violation, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Moak, 05/18/1976, 1523 Clyde St. — hold for evaluation, arrested for cyberstalking, e-mail threats/harassment by LCSO.
• Sammy Joe Hall, 04/02/1970, Phil Lark Apartments — sentencing, LCSO.
• Kenyon Frazier, 12/14/1994, 458 Nalco Lane — serving time, LCSO.
• Deion Williams, 11/10/1998, 312 East Lincoln Road — arrested for failure to yield right of way, speeding 30-plus over limit by Brookhaven Police Department.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Alarm on Brookhaven Street • Alarm on... read more