2 arrested for domestic violence assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday-Tuesday was as follows:
• Joel Alexander, 11/11/1992, 1540 Hilltop Lane — arrested for parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Christopher Lilly, 12/04/1990, 93 Auburn Drive — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jennifer Smith Bell, 10/17/1975, 3229 NW Peyton Road, Wesson — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, disorderly conduct/business disturbance, malicious mischief value less than $1,000 by LCSO.
• Willie Humphrey, 02/28/1972, 808 Dow Road — sentencing, LCSO.
• John Dillon, 05/10/1993, 206 Washington St., McComb — sentencing, LCSO.
• Rodney D. Arbuthnot, 08/24/1976, 55 Melanie Road, Natchez — hold for other agency, Mississippi Bureau of Investigations.
• Jacob Bozeman, 03/16/1997, 611 Denton St. — arrested for careless driving, no auto insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of Trust Deeds of Trust issued in Lincoln County for week ending Nov. 9: • Richard J. Case and... read more