2 arrested for sale, transfer of stolen firearms
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Timothy Collins, 11/27/1990, 752 North Jackson St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chad Moore, 11/22/1992, 3912 NE Athens Trail — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Adam Cody Porter, 03/29/1991, 1518 Pandora Lane — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Kenneth Smith, 05/28/1949, 1182 Westview St. — arrested for DUI first by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested on city warrant; possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by BPD.
• Felondavious C. Gardner, 02/24/2000, 1640 Coopertown Road — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by BPD.
• Davis Thomas, 07/12/1982, Justice Street — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Donald Luke Hale, 01/14/1985, 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Jodi Lynn Scott, 03/30/1980, 82 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Ieisha Perry, 02/19/1988, 1531 Crump Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace, felony bad check by BPD.
• Evony Singleton, 12/13/1988, 509 East Congress St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Luther Pickering, 06/10/1951, 862 SW Atlantis Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on eight charges of alcoholic beverage/social host law by Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.