Bogue Chitto man arrested for possession of sched. 1 controlled substances
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Patrick Littleton, 03/27/1978, 122 North St. — arrested for parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Randy Wilson, 06/23/1979, 447 East Cherokee St. — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Matthew Charles Brumfield, 02/09/1983, 51 Willis Brumfield Road, Tylertown — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Timothy Wallace, 08/10/1972, 433 Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on two counts of possession of schedule 1 controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Richard Fells, 01/09/1954, 1792 Toy Drive NW — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, driving with license suspended, DUI first by LCSO.
• Karey Lofton, 10/14/1961, 797 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on two counts of misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Austen Lee Ashmore, 07/01/1995, 50 Eddiceton Circle, Meadville — arrested for violation of city beer ordinance by LCSO.
• John Cameron, 10/20/1996, 8 Old Hwy. 84 E, Bude — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest by LCSO.
• Gary Delaughter, 04/14/1984, 51 SE Dade St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, trespassing, MDOC warrrant
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Sheriff reports The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Hwy. 84 W... read more