Brookhaven man arrested for failure to stop for train
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested for shoplifting value $1,000 or less, resisting or obstructing arrest, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, trespassing after notice given by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Aza Banks, 07/22/1981, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Zorehya D. Taylor, 05/31/1996, 631 Booker St. arrested on city warrant, expired/no tag by BPD.
• Dustin Simpson, 11/10/1980, 2284 Turpin Road NE — arrested on city warrant, trespassing by BPD.
• Joey J. Quarles, 06/17/1984, 716 Williams St. — arrested on city warrant, failure to stop for train/traffic control device by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.