2 arrested for DUI, public drunk
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Ronald Jerome Catchings, 06/15/1972, 106 St. Charles St., Hazlehurst — indicted, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Vertices Henderson, 09/29/1960, 2725 Bluebird Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, malicious mischief by LCSO.
• Morris Michael Robinson, 07/24/1952, 934 North Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunk by LCSO.
• Ginger K. Kornegoy, 10/19/1975, 2157 Sunset Road, Wesson — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• Austin E. Hutson, 06/14/1993, 1147 Case Road — arrested for DUI first by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.