Jayess man arrested for malicious mischief
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Tuesday was as follows:
• Larry Levi Jr., 10/27/1976, 421 East Minnesota — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Corey Cothren, 05/09/1984, 1224 Union St. — arrested for public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Wayne Henson, 08/06/1970, 1647 Hunters Road — arrested for DUI first by LCSO.
• Tony Freeman, 08/03/1960, 506 Urban St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• James Joseph Portrey, 04/05/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Christopher Wallace, 06/27/1982, 3056 Hwy. 84, Silver Creek — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Robert C. Henderson, 11/02/1974, 2153 Oilfield Lane — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, disturbance of family, malicious mischief by LCSO.
• Marvin Gudiel Vasquez, 07/04/1980, 194 Hwy. 27, Monticello — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, improperly operating equipment by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Markitus Kelly, 08/18/1993, 424 East Cherokee St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Adam M. Hall, 07/14/1986, 54 Johnson Grove Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Kevin Ferguson, 01/18/1981, 6410 Flagstone St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting/obstructing arrest, two charges of failure to stop when officer signals by LCSO.
• Joseph Calvin Tanner, 04/23/1989, 783 Topeka, Jayess — arrested for malicious mischief, resisting/obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Elizabeth L. Westmoreland, 11/30/1992, 1945 Pricedale Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Christopher Thomas Mayfield, 05/20/1980, 1580 West Industrial Park Road — arrested for possession of schedule I controlled substance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Saturday-Monday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Hwy. 51 N •... read more