Bummer, dude — three arrested for beer in dry county
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Tiffany Diane Herring, 4/23/1982, 107 Waller St., Petal — misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kendrick Lamond Bryant, 1/15/1987, 794 Zetus Loop — assault, domestic aggravated assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lesia Beth Hunt, 2/28/1964, 2103 London Drive St., Bogue Chitto — false pretense by LCSO.
• Payton B. Lusk, 2/1/1999, 6178 Beauregard Road, Wesson — disturbance of family by BPD.
• Marquitus Kelly, 8/18/1993, 980 Union St. — assault, simple domestic violence first and second offense, public drunkenness by BPD.
• Hunter Franklin, 2/25/1994, 105 West Meadowbrook Drive — possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
• Penn Mark Wilson, 12/22/1997, 1091 South Church St. — possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
• Tyler Hayes, 4/18/1989, 1410 West Lincoln Drive — trespassing by LCSO.
• Thomas Patterson, 8/23/1997, 2500 Arthur Drive — possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.