Texas man arrested by LCSO for cyberstalking
Published 7:30 pm Monday, January 14, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Bernard Bryant, 10/19/1959, 1358 NE Heucks Retreat Loop — arrested on two charges of possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Alice Banks, 02/21/1984, 2885 James Drive — arrested for malicious mischief by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Marcus Hall, 10/09/1976, 925 Egypt Circle — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, failure to use turn signal by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Tamarance Smith, 09/24/1971, 250 Marr Drive — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Eligah Louis Kelly, 08/09/1967, 493 Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny, failure to stop when officer signals, reckless driving by LCSO.
• Nathan Rogers, 10/04/1975, 813 9th St., Wolfforth, Texas — arrested for cyberstalking, e-mail threats/harassment by LCSO.
• Steven Galloway, 08/02/1988, 900 Hastings Lane — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Joshua Cole Jr., 03/12/1996, 2931 Westland Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, disobeying traffic control device by BPD.
• Larry McNeely, 07/21/1970, 8108 Fortier Ave., Harahan, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, DUI first by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Billy Nations, 06/22/1986, 3712 Primitive Drive, Ruth — arrested for false statement of identity, expired driver license, warrant from outside jurisdiction by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.