Brookhaven man arrested for exploitation of vulnerable person
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Christopher Wallace, 06/28/1982, 3056 Hwy. 84 Loop, Silver Creek — arrested on city warrant, trespassing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brittney Beckham, 03/28/1996, 3127 Deaton Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for furnishing weapon, unauthorized electronic device, cell by LCSO.
• Gaytina Gilmore, 06/12/1980, 333 Mary St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Curtis Howard Oliver, 09/15/1958, 412 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for exploitation of a vulnerable person, felony embezzlement by LCSO.
• Kiara Collins, 04/18/1989, 752 North Jackson St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Jessica Hart, 10/25/1980, 1029 Springhill Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Suspicious activity on Catherine Street • Traffic stop... read more