Brookhaven man arrested for aggravated animal cruelty
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Christopher James Portrey, 08/22/1979, 162 Enterprise St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Loretta Wallace, 08/27/1963, 2745 Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Ryan Thomas Beversluis, 12/18/1993, 3031 Jackson-Liberty St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by BPD.
• Ivy Adams, 02/03/1990, 919 South Egypt St. — arrested on court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shelby Harris, 03/07/1970, 620 East Cherokee St. — arrested for aggravated animal cruelty to a dog or cat by BPD.
• Brett Abernathy, 01/04/2000, 412 Kennedy St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Nicholas Scott Devine, 12/25/1993, 412 Kennedy Drive — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Highway Patrol reports Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to one call Saturday at 11:54 a.m. in Lincoln County at... read more