Brookhaven man arrested for stalking
Published 9:17 pm Thursday, February 7, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Charly Renee Greer, 04/10/1988, 822 NW Denton Trail — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Barbara Potts, 05/20/1971, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charolett James, 09/12/1972, no address listed — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Micah Alsup, 08/20/1977, 1863 Old Hwy. 84 W — arrested for stalking by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Sharee Nations, 04/25/1983, 3712 Primitive Road, Ruth — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Jamarie Glover, 12/20/1993, 303 Yellow Pine St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
• Jennifer Sumral, 01/18/1977, 28 Mark Lane, Silver Creek — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.