2 arrested for felony possession of controlled substance
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Joshua Brown, 01/09/1985, 109 N. Massengill St., Hazlehurst — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Troy Roberts, 05/28/1967, 818 Waldrop St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Byron Richardson, 01/17/1982, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for probation violation by BPD.
• Christopher Blake Brown, 11/28/1989, 1146 Timberlane Drive, Wesson — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, conspiracy by BPD.
• Zackery Mohon, 07/30/1995, 1884 Jeannsone Trail — arrested for trespassing by BPD.
• Amber Westrope, 05/01/1986, 107 Hillcrest Road — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, conspiracy by BPD.
• Julie Silvils, 03/19/1984, 555 West Chickasaw Lane — arrested for parole violation, trespassing by BPD.
• Kayla Bowman, 04/05/1988, 2155 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for trespassing by BPD.
• David Z. Fuentes, 04/11/1990, 1000 East US Hwy. 77, San Benito, Texas — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.