Bogue Chitto man arrested for grand larceny, trespassing
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday-Tuesday was as follows:
• Anthony Nations, 05/15/1974, 129 North Second St. — arrested for violation of city beer ordinance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nathaniel Quinn Griffin, 04/24/1993, 129 North Second St. — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Joseph Johnson, 05/24/1984, 515 Felps Lane — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Chad Bates, 05/06/1979 , 1001 Pin OakLane, Crystal Springs — arrested for home repair fraud less than $5,000 by LCSO.
• Amie Jones Landry, 05/20/1988, 2525 Concord Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on MDOC warrant by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Danny Carl Golden, 04/19/1986, 989 Mallalieu Drive — arrested on five charges of auto burglary—property damage only by BPD.
• Jordan Dakota Allred, 01/14/1994, 2732 Memory Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny, trespass by LCSO.
• Daniel Wallace, 11/07/1942, 2365 Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.