6 arrested on alcohol, drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday-Sunday was as follows:
• Desiree Collins, 04/18/1989, 752 North Jackson Loop — arrested for probation violation by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jhirmack F. Smith, 02/26/1998, 900 Williams St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• George Hudson, 08/31/1955, 778 Zetus Road — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, felony possession of controlled substance, failure to use turn signal by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Amy Blanton, 04/16/1981, 2167 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, failure to use turn signal by MBN.
• Christopher O’Neil, 12/16/1982, 2167 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny, trespassing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyrece Terrell, 12/03/1998, 1052 Railroad Ave., Georgetown — arrested for possession of beer or light win in a dry county, no driver license, no auto insurance by LCSO.
• Kahlil Byther, 11/20/1999, 213 Pineview Drive, Hazlehurst — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• Larry Johnson, 11/18/1952, 210 North Beechwood Ave., San Bernadino, California — arrested on two charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and two charges of possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by MBN.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 1597 Clark Travis Lane — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Donald Hale, 01/14/1985, 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.