2 Sontag men arrested for disturbing the peace
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Alexis Dorothy Wilcher, 12/06/1990, 1506 Brignall Road — arrested on city warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Williams, 07/31/1983, 107 Cherry St. — arrested for credit card use with intent to defraud by LCSO.
• Benjamin Cody Newell, 05/23/1985, 2000 Robert Charles Drive, Monticello — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Michael Keith Roberts, 11/14/1964, 723 Johnson Grove Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal by LCSO.
• Taylor V. Martin, 12/23/1992, 22 Ras Case, Sontag — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Alan Smith, 04/24/1997, 43 Donnie Drive, Sontag — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.