3 arrested on weapons, drug charges
Published 9:06 pm Friday, February 22, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Christopher Kelly, 07/24/1983, 233 Rogers Circle — arrested for DUI first by Brookhaven Police Department
• Craig J. Dunbar, 06/29/1990, 219 Pennington St. — arrested on bench warrant, two charges of possession of weapon by convicted felon, two charges of possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute by BPD.
• Devin Barlow, 12/02/1984, 303 Knox Lane — arrested for possession or sale of fireworks, possession sale or transfer of stolen firearm, three charges of possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute by BPD.
• Deaunte Mackbee, 12/22/1990, 704 Chims St., Hattiesburg — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Taboris Smith, 04/14/1996, 540 Cohen St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Samuel Lamon Leggett, 09/16/1978, 1224 Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.