Crystal Springs man arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Taboris T. Smith, 04/14/1996, 540 Cohen St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Samuel Lamon Leggett, 09/16/1978, 1224 Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Chadwick Clay Coghlan, 06/30/1970, 205 Hart Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk, resisting or obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Antoinette Johnson, 04/20/1998, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for felony malicious mischief, trespassing by BPD.
• Michael Daniels, 08/13/1997, 808 Robertson St. — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance by BPD.
• Derrick Rodricus Collins, 09/21/1984, 111 Bankhead Lane, Crystal Springs — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• Tony Greer, 08/09/1989, homeless — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.