MHP arrests Tennessee man on multiple charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
* Christopher Lamar Williams, 05/27/1985, 1126 NW California Road — arrested for disturbance of family by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Kentrell Tucker, 10/27/1995, 1345 Monticello St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gaytina Gilmore, 06/12/1980, 333 Mary St. — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Alonzo Hooks, 07/19/1983, 1170 Jordan Road, Ashland — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Logan Swanson, 12/29/1999, 352 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for breaking and entering burglary inner door of dwelling by LCSO.
• Carl Washington, 01/22/1962, 2125 Dixie St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Deunte Tyrone Humphrey, 05/26/1991, 403 Turner St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of weapon by convicted felon, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Leah Oliver, 11/01/1982, 308 Main St. — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Marvin Ulysses Braden, 09/93/1993, 4492 Greystone Oaks CVS, Arlington, Tennessee — arrested for speeding 30 or more mph over limit, possession of paraphernalia, expired driver license, no/expired tag by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Zachary Dillon, 05/24/1997, 1165 Brent Road, Summit... read more