Louisiana man arrested for aggravated domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Caleb Auila, 12/10/1992, 424 Ave. F, Port Neches, Texas — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bresha Brown, 06/21/1993, 160 Cherry St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Lee Case, 11/24/1993, 85 Amite Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Tremaine M. Love, 03/15/1979, 1229 Monroe St., Alexandria, Louisiana — arrested for aggravated assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Matthew Leon Nelson, 08/27/1986, 742 Union Church Road — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Marque Phillips, 12/16/1991, 717 Mill St., Crenshaw — arrested for speeding 30-plus miles per hour over the limit, driving with license suspended by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Austin Edmonds, 11/16/1994, 77 Johnson Grove — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.