Louisiana man arrested for third DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Thomas Edward Hord Jr., 03/14/1975, 230 Laguna Villa, Calhoun, Louisiana — arrested for DUI Third or subsequent, reckless driving, leaving the scene of accident by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Cleveland R. Chatman, 01/22/1960, 204 Eastly St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dylan Foret, 03/18/1997, 2158 SE Misty Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI First, obstructing public highway by BPD.
• Megan Corkern, 12/19/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — arrested for shoplifting first offense value $1,000 or less, simple assault, physical menace to create fear by BPD.
• Joseph McLeod, 04/17/1999, 2325 Palamino Loop, Loyd Star — arrested for possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Markelle Markham, 12/31/1998, Gleason Loop — arrested on city warrant, indictment by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.