Bogue Chitto man arrested for aggravated domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Bradley Prather, 07/25/1993, 2107 Southeast Misty Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated assault domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Anthony Caffie, 03/28/1987, 621 East Congress St. — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, ordinance violation, possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm; possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kalli Case, 07/19/2000, 314 Larry Trail — arrested for no seatbelt, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Melvin Coleman, 12/09/1975, 704 Earls Trail — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, disobeying traffic control device, simple assault by LCSO.
• Leslie Burgess, 10/01/1974, 513 Springridge Loop — arrested for removal of agricultural products by LCSO.
• Pearlley Thomas, 11/04/1990, 909 North Egypt Circle — arrested on MDOC warrant by BPD.
• Christopher Glen Cooper, 05/21/1973, 221 21st St., McComb — arrested for DUI by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.