4 arrested on alcohol, drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Saturday was as follows:
• Earnest Eugene Cook, 03/20/1983, 512 Vanzie St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Thomas Wayne Wright Jr., 07/20/1957, 37 Roan Ready Road, Monticello — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, driving with license suspended, no/expired tag, no auto insurance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Gregory Watts, 01/01/1997, 603 Minerva St. — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, soliciting illegal transfer or sale of firearm/ammunition by BPD.
• Steven Newton, 05/24/2000, 603 Minerva St. — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, soliciting illegal transfer or sale of firearm/ammunition by BPD.
• Joel McCollum, 05/09/1999, 210 University Drive, Hazlehurst — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, soliciting illegal transfer or sale of firearm/ammunition by BPD.
• Jeremy Lawson, 12/15/1971, 11940 East Hwy. 84, McCall Creek — arrested for DUI first by BPD.
• James Kirk Watson, 12/26/1980, 6034 Watson Drive, Wesson — arrested for petit larceny, business burglary, contempt of court by BPD.
• Ashley M. Smith, 12/06/1988, McDavid Lane — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Kelly Smith, 09/14/1971, 3074 New Sight Drive — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Demarkeyus Combs, 12/09/1996, 2169 Timberland Road, Wesson — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday were as follows: • Suspicious person on Brookway Boulevard • Threats... read more