Bogue Chitto man arrested for malicious mischief
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Takia Tashiuna Jackson, 02/08/1999, 405 Ash St., Bude — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Justin Kenneth Miller, 08/12/1990, 401 Mary St., McComb — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Kristopher O’Neal Herring, 10/09/2000, 2277 SE Misty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for auto burglary-property damage only, malicious mischief value less than $1,000 by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jamarr Whitehorn, 05/09/1987, 1045 David Manning Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Lonzell Darrell Williams, 03/22/1988, 900 Williams St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Tony Freeman, 08/03/1960, 506 Urban St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.