3 arrested for probation violations
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Erica Tew, 09/08/1984, 2553 Jackson-Liberty — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Casandra Ladnier, 04/25/1991, 936 Apricot Lane — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Phyllis Peartrees, 07/22/1978, 933 Bryant St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Samuel Gayten, 12/31/1986, 413 Dale Trail — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Keontavious Lofton, 12/08/1997, 1640 Cooper Town Road — arrested for contempt of court, misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• John D. Portrey, 09/09/1981, 162 W Enterprise — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Jessica Diane Abrams, 05/27/1988, 2016 East Lincoln Road — arrested for conspiracy by BPD.
• Taylor Daniel McKenzie, 04/17/1999, 1561 Buttercup Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Jodi Scott, 03/30/1980, 82 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, felony possession of controlled substance, trespassing, petit larceny by LCSO.
• Donald Hale, 01/14/1985, 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for petit larceny, trespassing, Circuit Court warrant by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.