8 arrests made over weekend on alcohol charges
Published 7:48 pm Monday, April 8, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Ryan Lavonda Clair, 08/31/1965, 250 Marr St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Cory Toliver, 04/20/1994, 250 Marr St. — arrested on two city warrants, disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Christopher Roberts, 10/20/1973, 2069 Barner Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, larceny/trespassing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Austen Lee Ashmore, 07/01/1995, 50 Eddiceton Circle, Meadville — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Derek Jones, 12/17/1970, 1101 Brookway Blvd. Ext. — arrested for public drunk, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by BPD.
• James Dennis Herrington, 03/29/1968, 64 Smith Ferry Road, Sontag — arrested for disturbing the public peace, simple assault on law enforcement officer, by BPD.
• Thomas D. Marks, 03/11/1977, 535 Rogers St. — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Capatrick Mitchell, 08/17/1973, 269 W. Progress Road, Prentiss — arrested for DUI second, no driver license, no auto insurance, city warrant, by LCSO.
• Demetric K. Taylor, 06/16/1989, 13037 Hwy. 51, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, no/expired tag, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Misty Merle King, 07/20/1977, 945 NW Newton Lane — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
• Montail Allen, 07/31/1985, 2808 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Terrance Perkins, 01/01/1998, 414 E. Minnesota St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, no driver license, no seatbelt, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.