Brookhaven duo arrested for domestic assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Jimmy Carithers, 12/12/1965, 210 Mississippi Ave. — arrested for gratification of lust, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brian Fiorello, 10/11/1972, 104 Main St. — arrested for trespassing, public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Antoine Palmer, 07/31/1963, 105 Bell St., Crystal Springs — arrested for failure to support minor child, by LCSO.
• Everette Cameron, 12/16/1993, 437 N. Sixth St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Cheronique Jackson, 05/18/1995, 640 S. Washington St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.