Brookhaven woman arrested for simple assault by menace, fear
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Lisa Jenkins, 08/20/1976, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Donald Hale, 01/14/1985, 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Garrick Harris, 06/01/1978, 424 Liberty St. — arrested on MDOC warrant, by MDOC.
• John Cameron, 10/20/1996, 8 Kol/Old Hwy. 84 E, Bude — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by Mississippi Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
• Ryan Beversluis, 12/18/1983, P. O. Box 3526 — arrested for public drunk, violation of city beer ordinance, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Wesson Police reports Wesson Police Department reported a train-vs.-van wreck Thursday at approximately 1:45 p.m. , with no injuries. ... read more