Wesson woman arrested for DUI refusal
Published 9:36 pm Wednesday, April 17, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Monday was as follows:
• Damon Hodges, 05/02/1975, 723 Maddox Ave., McComb — arrested for burglary of occupied dwelling, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Marvis Dixon, 07/06/1983, 309 Amite Road — arrested for petit larceny, by LCSO.
• Jennifer Alford, 01/24/1973, 1928 Heucks Retreat Drive, Wesson — arrested for DUI refusal, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joe Kenyon Mobley, 06/28/1982, 1868 Toy Drive — arrested for felony escape/attempt to escape, disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want, resisting or obstructing arrest, by BPD.
• Lilly Smith, 12/09/1998, 609 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.