3 arrested for assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1506 Brignall Road— arrested for disorderly conduct/disobey a lawful order, violation of city beer ordinance, disturbing the peace, DUI 2nd, no driver’s license, felony eluding police in a motor vehicle, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tony Lynn Smith, 08/20/1965, 12591 Hwy. 84 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kristina Owens, 09/19/1995, 1305 Lucky St. — arrested for possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Traneice White, 12/05/1980, 316 Industrial Park NE — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
• Alexus Thomas, 08/22/1999, 316 Industrial Park NE — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
• Kasha Brinson, 11/26/1999, 1558 Friendship Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace, by BPD.
• John Lynn Williams, 11/16/1947, 155 Mystery Lane — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by LCSO.
• Andres A. Lopez, 06/22/1985, 1011 King Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by LCSO.
• James Anderson, 05/17/1991, 988 Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Charles Wilson, 09/28/1970, 516 Laird Circle — arrested for manslaughter, by BPD.
• Toketani Sato, 05/29/1957, 2075 SE Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Carl Tyler, 06/14/1958, 85 Amite Road — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Marcus D. Smith, 09/15/1991, 130 North St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
• Timesha Chappel, 04/18/1993, 1013 S. Washington St. — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by BPD.
• Shawn Bailey, 03/29/1993, 1564 SE Park Hill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for improperly operating equipment, DUI first, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Christopher Wallace, 06/28/1982, 3056 Hwy. 84, Silver Creek — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.