MHP arrests Soso man for motor vehicle violations
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Timothy Dickey, 10/15/1986, 1255 Crete Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jasmine Maxwell, 05/26/1996, 900 Williams St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Trisha McNair, 03/08/1998, 900 Williams St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, city warrant, by BPD.
• Traneshia McNair, 08/14/2000, 1048 Monticello St. — arrested for disturbing public peace, by BPD.
• Leslie Hickingbottom, 09/09/1981, 66 South Ash St., Meadville — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Patricia Magnusen, 05/20/1979, 1137 Gould Road, Gulfport — arrested for parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jason Marshall, 09/21/1982, 32 West Franklin St., Soso — arrested for speeding 1-9 mph over limit, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Devours Marques Sanders, 08/25/2000, 300 Georgia Ave. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Ashley Poole, 12/01/1983, 1212 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Butch Delaughter, 04/23/1983, 1538 Lambert Lane — arrested for possession of schedule II controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Sheriff reports Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports for Tuesday were as follows: • 2 calls of livestock on roadway on... read more