Woman arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement
Published 10:19 pm Friday, May 3, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Garrick Lynell Haynes, 12/05/1973, 823 Lane Bar St. — arrested for contempt of court, disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bobby Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Rosetta K. Maxwell, 07/19/2000, 213 Rogers Circle — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Jacinta Parker, 02/03/1996, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Shirley Jackson, 05/14/1986, 3740 Bouie Mill Road — arrested on court order, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jamika K. Washington, 07/24/1993, 1362 Union Street Ext. — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement, no driver license, no seatbelt, by BPD.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, 912 Hawk Trail — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.