Brookhaven man arrested for stalking
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Leslie Hickingbottom, 09/09/1981, 66 South Ash St. — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dennis O’Neal Lee, 09/01/1985, 923 North Egypt Circle St. — arrested for stalking, disturbance of family by BPD.
• Gaytha Gilmore, 06/12/1980, 333 Mary St. — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Lesharetta Michelee Winston, 09/29/1993, 106 Amite Road — arrested for contempt of court, possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Keonna B. Manning, 08/01/1984, 702 Northeast Hines St. — arrested for no driver license, contempt of court, causing or directing a person younger than 17 to commit a felony by BPD.
• George Hudson, 08/31/1955, 778 Zetus Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.