2 Brookhaven men arrested for assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Zacchaeus Montgomery, 11/23/1993, 726 East Cherokee St. — arrested for using a credit card with intent to defraud, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Taylor Scott Allen, 02/13/1991, 3446 Cole Road — arrested for DUI, careless driving, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Patrick Shannon, 09/21/1982, 2135 Madison Road — arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
• Calvin Terrance Bowman, 09/16/1981, 1326 Southeast Sammy Trail — arrested for possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Joe Campbell, 01/23/1989, 2058 Pipeline Lane of Sontag — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, driving without proof of auto insurance, expired driver license, by BPD.
• Kenneth Earl Lenoir Jr., 08/11/1988, 424 Liberty Street — arrested for cyberstalking, email threats/harassment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Philip Ray Hemby, 02/03/1965, 1853 Southeast Wellman Drive — arrested for simple assault, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.